Directx 9 For Windows 10
Directx 9 For Windows 10 Download. Windows 10 comes packed with the newest edition of DirectX 9. My favorite game SWTOR and many other older game titles use DirectX 9. In order for it to display its beauty, the system needs to emulate all the DirectX effects, which may slow it down and result in poor performance. Microsoft DirectX is a pack of technologies developed to make Microsoft Windows-based PCs an ideal platform for displaying and running applications wealthy in multimedia details such as complete color graphics, video, 3D animation, and rich audio.
About Directx 9 For Windows 10
DirectX 9 is backward compatible, meaning that it also includes every technology from its predecessors including DirectX 11 and DirectX 4. That said, if you are running Windows 7,8, you should be able to run your games in DirectX whenever selected in the game. You shouldn’t at all have to download or install DirectX 9 offline installer for Windows 7,8 PC since it’s already included in DirectX 12. DirectX bundles performance and security updates, along with many new features among all technologies, which can be used by applications using DirectX APIs.
Key Features of Direct X9
- Easy to use
- Enhanced security
- Improved Audio
- Enhanced Video
- Enhanced Gaming environments
[aio_button align=”center” animation=”pulse” color=”green” size=”medium” icon=”download” text=”Download ( 3 MB Size )” relationship=”dofollow” url=”https://www.glowpc.com/My%20Uploads/directx%209.exe”]
How do you install DirectX 9?
- Navigate to the files folder, in this example c:\downloads\DirectX9\files
- Find and double click the DXSETUP.exe file
- Allow the app to make changes to your computer if Windows asks
- Accept the agreement and click Next
- To start the installation click Next
- Click Finish to finish the installation
How do you enable Direct Play?
After you’ve installed DirectX 9 for windows 10 on your computer, you might as well enable Direct Play, as many old games require this deprecated piece of software, which seems to be part of this software. Here’s how you do that:
- Press Windows key and R
- Type in appwiz.cpl and press enter
- Check if the Programs and features part of the Control Panel has opened
- On the left, click on Turn Windows features on or off
- Look for Legacy components, double click it or press the plus sign to see all components
- Check the Direct Play checkbox and click Ok